Athlete and Support Personnel Instructions
The Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport (CCES) is pleased to invite you to complete the e-learning course True Sport Clean.
If you have taken the CCES online course previously:
Please use the login information you previously created.
Can’t remember your username? Try your email address.
Use the “Forgot Password?” function to retrieve your password if you have forgotten it.
Contact the CCES if you have forgotten your login information.
Do not use the enrollment key below to create a new account.
Please use this link to Login: http://education.cces.ca
If you are taking the CCES online course for the first time:
Please follow this link:
Copy-and-paste the key and password below into the appropriate text boxes and press Submit.
Enrollment Key: EdWiC2016
1. You will be prompted to enter your name and your email address. Your email address will become your username.
2. Enter a password that you will remember.
3. Log in with your new username and password.
4. Go to “My Courses.”
5. You must complete the “Profile” module before you can start the course.
6. Return to “My Courses” to begin the course.
If you return at a later date to start training or to continue a partially completed course, you must log in with your unique username and password. If you use the enrollment key again you will be creating a duplicate account and will have to start your training from the beginning.